Breaking News

Celebrity Gist: My wedding will Be Much Smaller, Less stressful Says dj Cuppy

"My wedding will Be Much Smaller,  Less stressful" Says "DJ CUPPY" 
 Otedola's Daughter popularly known as a Disc jockey and a Singer "DJ CUPPY" has said that her future wedding will be small and less stressful.
She spoke during the Cuppy Foundation at the weekend in Abuja in the Event "Gold Gala". DJ Cuppy  depressed gratitude for  those who spent their time and most importantly donate to save children with disabilities.
Vice president Yemi Osinbanjo, Aliko Dangote, bukola Saraki, Adams oshomole, Lagos Governor "Babajide sanwolu Ogun State Governor "Dapo Abiodun" and her supportive father Billionaire "Femi Otedola" she took time to Appreciate them and her father for his support and she promised that her wedding will be Less stressful and not expensive Like the Event.
Speaking about her foundation "Save The Children" and the work that they do,  in her words she said "I founded this cuppy foundationĺ as a way of giving back to the children whatvis rightfully theirs as you know I am passionate about them. She also stated how through this foundation she has been able to contribute to many Nigerians with disabilities visiting places around the country. "I have also supported children through music" she added. Save the Children has exposed me to a world I never imagined, how ever nothing prepared me for my recent visit at least I was able to visit "Save the children's work at maiduguri and bornu State. At their stabilisation the first child I mentioned was only two years old she was malnourished that she needed a blood transfusion.
After then I met more and more sick children including a 16year old mother who was also malnourished. Because of how serious this Problem is I was told I only met the lucky few who where able to make it in that center, my heart broke and is still broken as I stand she said. 
Ever since that visit my determination to help Nigerian children has grown and I have committed my strength,  time and passion for this event "Gold Gala" for the sake of helping Nigerian Children.
I beg all of you to join in supporting the "Save the Children" cause. A quick note to all of you I'm happy to add extra zeros to any amount you want to donate. 

No comments