Breaking News

E- News: In interview with "Choima" she revealed intricate details about her love with "Davido", and what she deserves in Life.

 I Want To Focus On My Family And Leave A Peaceful Life With My Husband - Choima Revealed

Read the interview below;

“I have had my own fair share of betrayal from some people who have cut my friendship, and people talking shit about me and my king Davido on social media. Right now, I do not keep lots of friends anymore. I want to work on my family now to make sure everything is perfectly okay between me& my love.

I know life is up and down also not going to let anything tarnish our relationship so I can't wait to make my King Davido to make me his future Queen. I would like to describe myself as someone who is passion-driven as well. That’s who I am, that’s what I represent. And lest I forget, I am a very cheerful person. The first thing you notice about me is my smile, even during my worst time. That’s why people don’t know when I am going through this or that. I always wear a smile and my smile is infectious. The girl with the infectious laughter, people like to say that about me. Smile 😊

What do you Look out for in your kind of Man? 

"My man has to be straightforward, I'm not saying my Davido  is not straightforward! He's my everything I have in the world (My Only number one 1 so nothing can change our love because we're meant to be a wonderful family that no one ever had & I don't care what people have been sharing on social media about our relationship) I'm just saying this to let us bear whatever we come across with our man because they are our future King. Concerning the via comment & question they asked me.. Back to what I'm saying, I do not like man who is not straightforward. I do not like man who will say one thing and mean the other thing. My man has to be God-fearing, and he has to be family-oriented, and he has to look out for me. My man the doesn’t have to have all the money in the world, we can make the money together and build an empire.”

No comments